My first Kart

Today I got my first Go-Kart! I saved up for it myself, it has taken me 2 years to save all my birthday and Christmas money, plus money that mum had saved for me from when I was younger. I got to drive it at Clay Pigeon Raceway in Dorchester, I really loved it. The track was wet at first which was fun and then it dried up and I got faster and faster. I have now signed up for my first race which will be next weekend!
This is my Kart - 5 was my temporary number for the day.

Classic inside helmet shot

Lining up on the dummy grid, getting ready to race

Out on track



                                                           
                                                                               An overtake by me.

Comments

  1. Amazing!! Go Danny!! Can't wait to hear how next weekebd goes!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking the ARKS test

My first MSA race, aka The One where I flipped the kart (again)